Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Welcome.

This is going to be the weblog that I hopefully maintain just to put stuff up when its coming up. It wont be a personal blog - I think im done with them, at least for the time being. But deciding to share my upcoming events in one spot might be quite a nice experiement, and I havent had a Blogger account for a while, so I am also curious as to how it ties into google, the account that is slowly taking over my life.

Its quite quiet so far over summer, but I think its probably better that I try and do this when its not so hectic rather than attack when everything is very full on.

Anyway, feel free to get in contact with me about anything, especially

  • The Tuesday Daily on 2SER 107.3 FM or http://www.2ser.com
  • Ug Beats @ Transit Bar, Canberra
  • Flunked @ UTS Loft Bar, Sydney
  • Beat Geeks Music Trivia @ The Clare Hotel, Sydney
  • DJing in general.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: