Monday, March 9, 2009

Bowl Lotta Love - Sunday March 15, Petersham Bowling Club



I just got a call asking if I wanted to drop some records at this -- most certainly! A fundraiser for the two most awesome radio stations in Sydney -- my very own 2ser, and the rebel hipsters of Redfern, FBi... at Petersham Bowlo, the home of all those amazing Green Beats parties back back in the day.

Its a really rad spot, it should be a great day out, and my chance to mix it up with the Fbi djs is a bit of an awesome experience that I am really looking forward to :)

Come on down, have a roll, enjoy the bbq, and get to see what some of us radio presenters actually look like ;)

___________________________________

In big news, Im moving timeslot!

Tomorrow is my last hosting the Daily! Im moving to Thursday afternoons, from 4-6 on 2ser 107.3 FM, and my show will be awesome. Rap O Clock will stay, the hater will return, there will be gig guides, giveaways and a couple of new surprises...

Thursday Overdrive! The new home of Al on the radio! More details soon!

No comments: